PC — Blight's power won't start unless you use basick attack first

step to reproduce:

  1. Start a game
  2. Start a match as The Blight
  3. Use your power and end it will Lethal Strike
  4. Wait for full recharge of your power
  5. Notice that you can't use your power
  6. Use your basic attack
  7. Power is now available again


ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

  • Character played: The Blight
  • Perks played: Not matter
  • Map: Not matter
  • Frequency of the issue: Almost always
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • happened to me too, almost every blight game I have ever since update 5.0.0 and continues to happen in patch 5.0.1

    randomly and I can't say for sure for what reason, sometimes even tho I have the full power I just cannot use it untill I swing first as the blight on PC any map any game.

  • Personally i have found that if you press both Rush and Attack buttons at the same time it will work as a normal rush but it is still annoying

  • @MrBamboozled said:

    Personally i have found that if you press both Rush and Attack buttons at the same time it will work as a normal rush but it is still annoying

    @JohnLebedeiv said:

    • Platform: PC
    • Killer: Blight (please fix his butter too. He slides like crazy on rocks, snow, etc.)
    • What happens: After getting pallet stunned while lethal rush attacking / recharging your ability although recharged gets disabled. I don't respect pallets. So when I do a simple m1 (main attack) and get pallet stunned that also turns off my ability. You won't be able to use it until you do a quick main attack to get the "rush" indicator back. The ability can get disabled by some weird scenarios to as showed in video #2.
    • Steps to reproduce: Get pallet stunned as you are charging and attacking. Or Get pallet stunned while doing your basic attack. Or get pallet stunned while stabbing yourself with syringe.

    I think you get the idea. The main bug with him happens when he gets stunned. You will not be able to rush until you break a pallet or do a basic attack.

    • How often: Almost every game multiple times.
    • Additional info: Perks: Any

    The add-ons: Any

    Map: Any map.

    Edit: Updated steps to reproduce. Video posted.

    Edit again: More videos with different bugs!

    Edit again again: Fixed some wording and changed how often it happens.

    Video 2 (#1 in comments) For some reason I lost my ability while kicking a gen while the power is recharging. No stuns here so this glitch is something else.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t-dIIjv8fo

    Video 3 Kinda the same as video 1 but I guess to reproduce the problem you don't have to REALLY time the pallet stun

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1vPyZcgiYQ

    Video 4 Simply doing a basic attack with him can turn off his ability if pallet stunned it seems.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5SJa-Wz7tM

    As you can see by ALL these videos, my ability recharges fully but the option to use the ability on the bottom is not available. Hence I cannot use my ability.

    Thank you! Hope these videos help.


    check this, it gives all the scenarious. A new scenario I found is if I m1 and miss, and accidentally press m2 as I m1 there is a chance ability gets shut off