Not getting bloodpoints when i do tutorial and wont progress farther than survivor tutorial.

So im gonna get straight to the point as the title says it all, here is what im doing.

  1. I go on the tutorial and play the survivor tutorial like how i should.
  2. I finish the tutorial and go through both the hatch and gates cause of this error.
  3. When i do it then i will get the menu with david and wraith which is blank with no buttons except game manual and tutorials. After that it will show me: An error occurred while synchronizing currency data
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I had the same issue with the tutorial, fixed it on my own by using a vpn to play the tutorial. I know it might sound stoopid, but I had lots of issues before with DBD that resolved themselves whenever I was on a VPN so I did my tutorials on VPN too and had no issue after that.

  • Which VPN did you use?