Is anybody else getting frozen in place and then forcefully disconnected from the match?

It's happened to me three times in a row now on PS4. I boot up killer, play normally and then I get frozen in place, usually while using an ability like Corrupt Purge or grabbing someone, and all players freeze for about a minute with all music still playing before being booted back to the menu.

It seems like console DBD is now actually, genuinely unplayable.

Comments

  • All the time. I thought this was a switch problem but apparently not

  • @Altarf said:

    It's happened to me three times in a row now on PS4. I boot up killer, play normally and then I get frozen in place, usually while using an ability like Corrupt Purge or grabbing someone, and all players freeze for about a minute with all music still playing before being booted back to the menu.

    It seems like console DBD is now actually, genuinely unplayable.

    Already reported it?

  • @Altarf said:

    It's happened to me three times in a row now on PS4. I boot up killer, play normally and then I get frozen in place, usually while using an ability like Corrupt Purge or grabbing someone, and all players freeze for about a minute with all music still playing before being booted back to the menu.

    It seems like console DBD is now actually, genuinely unplayable.

    Yep happened to me 3x today already. I also play on PS4