No more farming pls
If you don’t have BT, pls I’m begging you just don’t go save in front of the killer.
Plus, I’m not a DS player so don’t tell me to “BriNG DS”
If you don’t have BT, pls I’m begging you just don’t go save in front of the killer.
Plus, I’m not a DS player so don’t tell me to “BriNG DS”
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
funny right "dont DC, you are screwing over the team, you are ruining the match"
but unhooking with the killer behind you purely so you have a shot at getting those points at the expensive of just about everything from the other random survivor.....thats fine.