Heal 2 people while using empathy (help)

I don't get it... I'm doing old missions and I tried this mission now 6 rounds.

"Heal survivors or yourself 2 times while having the perk empathy equipt"

I give up, last round I was healing 3 survivors and was healing myself 2 times with a medkit but the mission is still not finished. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

  • I'm not sure it works if you use a medi-kit. And I think it may also be full health states.

    So for example, if you have Empathy and Self-Care, heal yourself twice in a match, it should work.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/259983/heal-2-people-while-using-empathy-help

    Im pretty sure it has to be from the dying state to the injured state.

    Were Gona Live Forever + For the People + Soul Guard + Unbreakable (yes picking yourself up counts as well), you'll loose but you'll get the challange done...

  • I think i did it by having Empathy + We're Gonna Live Forever + Botany Knowledge + Self-Care

    So basically it's even possible to do it with all the Claudette perk and if you don't have WLGF you can switch it to We'll Make It. (which is a free perk)

  • Another thing: you can't do syringes. It has to be a full state manual.

    I remember hearing some perks/status effects which impact healing speeds can effect the challenge.