Survivor Clipping into Locker - Bug - Needs to be Addressed
Platform - PC
Description of Issue - Body Clipping into Locker when put in Dying State, Player can crawl into Locker to prevent killer from picking up or Mori'ing, can freely crawn into locker or when using Reselience can self res inside locker and heal inside locker
Steps to Reproduce - I honestly dunno if this can be reproduced I was using Jill got put in a Dying State and got put in locker, crawled inside to see how far my body had clipped into it and was fully able to avoid being picked up, I haven't attempted to reproduce this in a match but it may be entirely possible to do this constantly, no idea if its just with Jill or any character.
How often does this occur - I've only had the one instance
I don't have a screenshot but if I'm able to reproduce it in a match I'll update my post
EDIT: I did a few more matches to recreate it but I couldn't I'm assuming you'd have to be right on top of the locker when hit the 2nd time, the flipping animation may be the cause of clipping into it
Comments