Nemesis's Tier 3 is underwhelming
1+ meter for a killer that ramps up his power via infection seems kinda week. Especially if we are to factor pyramid heads M2 addons.
Just why? I think he should get a slight buff.
1+ meter for a killer that ramps up his power via infection seems kinda week. Especially if we are to factor pyramid heads M2 addons.
Just why? I think he should get a slight buff.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think he should be able to break pallets and hit survivor at the same time or multiple survivors at T3 while making sure they don't lose much speed boost while in dropping animation.
Yep, Ive heard that floating around I completely agree.
It should give him a significantly reduced recovery on hitting survivors with his whip attack. Lvl 2 could do with a bit of that as well.
I agree his tier three needs to be made more worthwhile to get however I don't want it so strong, such as one hit downs, that it becomes a timer mechanic like myers tier 3 without iri add on.
A slightly wider tentacle strike and being able to infect and injure at the same time would be enough for me.