How do I stop the Wiggle
Ive got like 3 or 4k hours in this game, this thing Steve does gets me every time still and I dont know why its happening or how to stop it
Demonic Gadfly playing Dead by Daylight
Ive got like 3 or 4k hours in this game, this thing Steve does gets me every time still and I dont know why its happening or how to stop it
Demonic Gadfly playing Dead by Daylight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s because you attempted lunging instead of just getting closer and doing a normal attack. A lunge has a smaller hit box that’s easier for survivors to dodge, simply by moving out if the way a little.
Only lunge in narrow areas.
Ive watched this like 4 times and everytime Im like "nah that should have hit."
I didnt know it had a smaller hitbox.
Why?