Nemesis Zombies not spawning
*Platform: PC
*Description: "The Nemesis" zombies were not spawning during the match.
*Steps to reproduce: One of the survivors, the obsession (not sure if that matters) disconnected during the stage introduction where the camera spins around your character and the map is revealed to the players.
-I was playing as The Nemesis (killer). I was using [perks]: Tinkerer (1), Oppression (3), Lethal Pursuer (3), and Save the Best for Last (1). *The numbers in parenthesis are the respective perk levels. The map was Groaning Storehouse Mcmillan estate. Cross play was enabled, I believe it was myself (PC), 3 console players (or players with the "globe" icon") and 1 PC survivor.
DBD bug report 6 21 2021.pngAttached it the error message I received after the game; hopefully no sensitive information is showing, I'm not sure.
*How often: I thought I would report it as soon as I saw it... This is probably my 10-20th game of the nemesis and have only noticed the zombies not spawning this time, under these circumstances...
I hope I am sending the correct log file...
DeadByDaylight.logGood luck and godspeed!
Comments