Unable to unbind Victor (The twins)

Platform: PC

Description: I loaded in to a match, at the start before anyone could move someone disconnected.

I was looking for survivors and i saw a survivor on a gen.

I wanted to unbind Victor but i wasn't able to do that, if i tried to unbind the unbinding bar was just flickering and it was not progressing, i tried it again after kicking a gen, breaking a pallet, breaking a breakable wall and after i hooked a survivor but it still did not work.

Steps:

Step 1 load in to a match

Step 2 Try to unbind Victor

Step 3 Notice that you won't be able to unbind victor.

How often: this was the first time it happend to me.


After the match i also got a player level update error.

An error has accurred and the game was unable to update your Player Level. Please restart your game.

Code: 402


This is the second time i report a bug on The Twins and i got no response on my first report, i feel like nobody cares what is reported on the forum.

I hope i will get a response now...

Tagged: Pending

Comments