When Gates open(at End of the time)

Hello^^ I was playing dbd with an friend... I found an bug who probably is not just for nurse. So: I was playing and the killer (nurse) charred me in the end time... but... I escaped? How? My friend was on the floor and he died... so it needs to be a bug because he died. I asked him if he escaped too but he didn’t. Idk if it’s with other killers too but it was 100% with nurse. I hope you can fix it fast^^


now explaining how the round was: the killer wanted to kill us all on blood lost... but sometimes he picked us up in the end time of game.. like me. I wiggled out the first time. And I’m the end game... he picked me up again. I stoped wiggling after a time. Yea a gate was open but on the other side of the map. I had an map as item but i don’t think that’s the issue if yes please fix it^^

Tagged: Pending

Comments