I actually really really like Nemesis

Honestly I complain (imo with the right arguments) about a lot the devs do and a LOT they don't do (like honestly if they had a spine they would give us 100k BP for every day they have not managed to fix the RE map but they dont so they wont), BUT I really dig the new chapter.

I like a lot of the new survivor perks, Blast mine, while not all that great is (like the pebble) just hilarious and so is the flashbang.

And Nemesis feels really good to me, I like his animation, I like the stomping feet, I like the fist (feels brutal) and I like the tentacle and I LOVE the zombies, to me they are an excellent balance of being a nice addition for the killer, very useful while not being overly in the way for survivors usually.


Personally I hope they dont change him to appeal to the red rank players myself, I enjoy facing him and playing as him as is.

Comments

  • Yeah me too.

    He is so fun. I hope he will get some little changes and then he will be okey.

  • I LOVE the zombies. Don’t get me wrong, they’re always a pain in the ass when I come up against them. But they always make me laugh, even when they’ve downed me through a window. Even when they gang up on both sides when I’m just about to fix a gen. But ESPECIALLY when they spawn on the other side of the gate! They haven’t gotten me yet because I always hear them first, but it’s always like: are you kidding me? I thought I only had to deal with Nurse doing that, lol!

  • I think he's an entertaining killer too. To play as and against. The zombies are fun.

    The glaring issue is the disastrous amount of update bugs that spoilt the experience, and continue to do so.

    Once these faults are amended, and we have Raccoon City, this could be a good chapter.

  • oh also I would like to add that I love that they gave him a 1 kick action for gens, its just thsoe subtle differences between killers that really works for me.