So, I decided to quit PLAYING Dead By Daylight (NOT A NEGATIVE POST! Read it at least.)
So, Covid-19 has been a complete disaster for a lot of people, many loss their jobs (including me), people were stuck in their homes forcing them to be in a depressive state, or.. lose a meaning in life. It becomes very noticeable when you have nothing going on, trust me.
For a year, my friends had a family, became an artist, lose a ton of weight, and even one person got their dream job. Me? I played Dead By Daylight. I had no job, no one would hire me, and I fell deeper in a state of depression. My only outlet was dead by daylight, it was the only game that kept me going in life. I know that sounds like bull, but... I don't know what to say. I have... 1,400 hours in dbd, not a whole lot compared to the OGs, but I did take a massive break at one point, if I hadn't done that, my play rate could have easily reached 3k. But still. It's not enough to be the equal OG. But , this isn't a post to brag or anything, there's literally nothing to brag about or anything. I love Dead By Daylight, I won't abandon it or anything. I'm extremely grateful for what the devs have made and this community as a whole. It may not be perfect, but that's fine. I love this game and it helped quite a bit. However, there very much is a conundrum stating "Too much of a good thing is a bad thing." For me, it's video games. I personally became addicted and just lost to do anything other than play a game, play something. But, I couldn't stand it. I needed something to bring me a proper reason, a reason I can enjoy and love.
I am not playing dbd or any game for awhile, but I'm not abandoning the community or anything. I do love this game and I wish to give something back.
So, if you read this post fully (or skipped towards the end. No judgement here.)
I was wondering if you had an idea for a skin for a killer or survivor you wish to see. I made a post awhile back called "What's your dream cosmetic?" I got a ton of good ideas, I'm currently working on a lovecraften Blight skin inspired off of the Yellow King.
That being said, what is YOUR dream cosmetic? I wish to get back into art, drop this.."addiction" and make great things.
Comments