Blight Can't Use His Power After Getting Stunned

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as a killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, get stunned

Step 4 : Can't use lethal rush

Blight is the killer

Perks Are; Infrectious Fright, Ruin, Tinker and Pop

This Was on Macmillian Estate but happens regardless of the map

(Here is a Video)

https://youtu.be/Xr7dbuhnKBs?t=285

IMG_0265.jpg


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Already reported

    @JohnLebedeiv said:

    • Platform: PC
    • Killer: Blight (please fix his butter too. He slides like crazy on rocks, snow, etc.)
    • What happens: After getting pallet stunned while lethal rush attacking / recharging your ability although recharged gets disabled. I don't respect pallets. So when I do a simple m1 (main attack) and get pallet stunned that also turns off my ability. You won't be able to use it until you do a quick main attack to get the "rush" indicator back. The ability can get disabled by some weird scenarios to as showed in video #2.
    • Steps to reproduce: Get pallet stunned as you are charging and attacking. Or Get pallet stunned while doing your basic attack. Or get pallet stunned while stabbing yourself with syringe.

    I think you get the idea. The main bug with him happens when he gets stunned. You will not be able to rush until you break a pallet or do a basic attack.

    • How often: Almost every game multiple times.
    • Additional info: Perks: Any

    The add-ons: Any

    Map: Any map.

    Edit: Updated steps to reproduce. Video posted.

    Edit again: More videos with different bugs!

    Edit again again: Fixed some wording and changed how often it happens.

    Video 2 (#1 in comments) For some reason I lost my ability while kicking a gen while the power is recharging. No stuns here so this glitch is something else.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t-dIIjv8fo

    Video 3 Kinda the same as video 1 but I guess to reproduce the problem you don't have to REALLY time the pallet stun

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1vPyZcgiYQ

    Video 4 Simply doing a basic attack with him can turn off his ability if pallet stunned it seems.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5SJa-Wz7tM

    As you can see by ALL these videos, my ability recharges fully but the option to use the ability on the bottom is not available. Hence I cannot use my ability.

    Thank you! Hope these videos help.


    Fix it with m1!