Glitched vault On Lery's
In lery's memorial theres a vault that stops you from moving, looking around, or turning. It's in the upstairs part of the main room. It only glitches you if you try to vault it.
Tagged:
Duplicate
In lery's memorial theres a vault that stops you from moving, looking around, or turning. It's in the upstairs part of the main room. It only glitches you if you try to vault it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yep ran into this too when I was playing lery's hope they fix it soon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8XelPQGUsEyep ran into this too when I was playing lery's hope they fix it soon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8XelPQGUsEDupe, I think they acknowledged it already