Question about destroyed hooks
So I have always ran hangman’s trick, but am curious as to if I need it or not. The times I have played without it have been really stressful.
What is the default time for a sabotaged hook to spawn back without hangman’s?
The times I've played without it I’ve noticed survivors would run to sides of the map where hooks were destroyed, so when they were downed, they would always wiggle free and get away.
Is there a counter to this? Would letting them bleed out in those areas put a significant dent in my match results?
What is the default time for a sabotaged hook to spawn back without hangman’s?
The times I've played without it I’ve noticed survivors would run to sides of the map where hooks were destroyed, so when they were downed, they would always wiggle free and get away.
Is there a counter to this? Would letting them bleed out in those areas put a significant dent in my match results?
Comments
3 minutes. With Saboteur is now 3.5 minutes.
Good/trolling survivors will actively try to get downed by a near-sabo'd hook or already sabo'd hook. You need to try to shepherd them to non-sabo'd areas, pressure other parts of the map (give them no reason to be in a safe zone after they complete gens there), or run Agitation/Iron Grasp.
Or always try the basement if you're lucky with the spawn.