Blight's Power Doesn't Start Reliably

Just had a match on the Game. My power would be fully charged, make the noise indication, and I would try to rush and... would just keep walking. Wasn't close to anything. No reason I shouldn't have been able to rush. But I couldn't. It cost me several hooks because I couldn't use my ability to catch people off guard while undetectable. No clue how to recreate, but I suspect it may be related to breaking pallets, given that it happened on the Game, and they had an never ending supply of pallets to trigger it with.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Something similar happened to me yesterday, I could see that I had my ability fully charged but I couldnt dash, it was as if the ability was on a long cooldown (like when you use all your charges) but the ability icon was displaying full charges.

  • Press your attack button and power button at the same time to fix this bug

  • Please devs fix the bugs and collisions, instead of nerfing him more.

  • @JohnLebedeiv said:

    • Platform: PC
    • Killer: Blight (please fix his butter too. He slides like crazy on rocks, snow, etc.)
    • What happens: After getting pallet stunned while lethal rush attacking / recharging your ability although recharged gets disabled. I don't respect pallets. So when I do a simple m1 (main attack) and get pallet stunned that also turns off my ability. You won't be able to use it until you do a quick main attack to get the "rush" indicator back. The ability can get disabled by some weird scenarios to as showed in video #2.
    • Steps to reproduce: Get pallet stunned as you are charging and attacking. Or Get pallet stunned while doing your basic attack. Or get pallet stunned while stabbing yourself with syringe.

    I think you get the idea. The main bug with him happens when he gets stunned. You will not be able to rush until you break a pallet or do a basic attack.

    • How often: Almost every game multiple times.
    • Additional info: Perks: Any

    The add-ons: Any

    Map: Any map.

    Edit: Updated steps to reproduce. Video posted.

    Edit again: More videos with different bugs!

    Edit again again: Fixed some wording and changed how often it happens.

    Video 2 (#1 in comments) For some reason I lost my ability while kicking a gen while the power is recharging. No stuns here so this glitch is something else.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t-dIIjv8fo

    Video 3 Kinda the same as video 1 but I guess to reproduce the problem you don't have to REALLY time the pallet stun

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1vPyZcgiYQ

    Video 4 Simply doing a basic attack with him can turn off his ability if pallet stunned it seems.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5SJa-Wz7tM

    As you can see by ALL these videos, my ability recharges fully but the option to use the ability on the bottom is not available. Hence I cannot use my ability.

    Thank you! Hope these videos help.


    Already reported! It shows all the ways to recreate and how to fix it. Just do a m1!