My "All in one map" and "2v8 game mode" Idea... *Warning: Lots of Reading*
Maps have gotten a bit smaller. Raccoon City Police Station, however, might be the biggest and most detailed map so far. Explains why there hasn't been a new, or reworked, map for the "All-Kill" chapter.
I have this idea where certain versions of a map can be merged into one big map. For example; Cold Wind Farm. You can have the Farmhouse, Barn, Slaughterhouse, and the Pig tree all in one map. Call it "Cold Wind Farm".
Now, two killers versus eight survivors. I saw good video on it. Look for it on YouTube. Think of it like this.
You'd have to do 10 generators. There may be about 7 generators in each match, so I'd imagine them adding an extra 7. Normally there are 5 totems and somewhere around 5 chests in a match. They can double that (This is where the "maps merged to one" idea comes in), and they can have an extra 2 gates.
Reason I'd prefer just 2 extra gates, think of it like this, if we still have just two gates. One killer is going two camp a gate. Let's put it that way. If they'd have 4 gates instead of two, both killers would have to pace back and forth 2 gates. Math, what can I say...
Comments
"Two camp a gate..." Please forgive my grammar! >_<
I think it’s a good idea.
They dont even need to make 2v8 as a mode. I only want this happens in some event, like Xmas, Newyear, April fool & DBD bday ect...as 24h play time.
I can understand that. I'd be fun though to have a new game mode like that to spice thing up a bit. Make things more interesting. Thank you for reading. x3