You can change your sensitivity midgame on PS5... but not on PS4..?
Why cant you change your settings midgame on PS4 while you can do it on PS5??
That doesnt make any sense, atleast not for the sensitivity.
Why cant you change your settings midgame on PS4 while you can do it on PS5??
That doesnt make any sense, atleast not for the sensitivity.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can. They've just unnecessarily updated the pause menu again for the ten thousandth time. Press R1 a couple times until you get to the controls section.
Also keep in mind that they've probably messed with the sensitivity values. (at least the killer ones) I was playing Twins and PH and my normal sensitivities (65% and 60%) now felt as though they were 5-10%~ higher than they should be. They've done this before during the Binding of Kin update, and I curse their name for it.
You can acces the sensitivity menu and view it, but you cant change it for some reason.
I tried it.
(I tried it on KYF tho, maybe its different there for some reason)
I've been able to change it fine in my matches. Is something up with your controller? Not sure why it wouldn't be working.
If i have acces to a PS4 again i will try it again.