Claire face rework

The title say it all , I think everyone can agreed that Claire needs a rework on her face . She looks nothing like her remake self or none her classic self . She also doesn’t look nothing like what the trailer promotes it out to be . We know modders can easily fix the problem but can the developers themselves do it ?, To make her look like the character that she is meant to be ? .

I know they can but why they’re don’t do it ? It’s been almost a week since the dlc lunch and the players are having a riot in almost every post I see about the resident chapter . My question is , why the developers have not address this issue already? People have pay 15 for having Claire Redfield but got something else in the process. Why ?

Comments