######### is with the ranking.

How come when every I play survivor, All of my teammates are rank 8-20 (I'm rank 1)

When I play killer everyone is red rank (I'm rank 1)


It is just so painful to see people standing around sitting in lockers for 30 seconds after hooks and literally crouch walking like it 2016


Please help me, I can hardly take it.

Comments

  • @ritsuno said:

    How come when every I play survivor, All of my teammates are rank 8-20 (I'm rank 1)

    When I play killer everyone is red rank (I'm rank 1)

    It is just so painful to see people standing around sitting in lockers for 30 seconds after hooks and literally crouch walking like it 2016

    Please help me, I can hardly take it.

    rank doesn't do #########. welcome to dbd matchmaking

  • Ever since the new update the ranks are all over the place