Fun nemesis builds?
I'm been enjoying double zombie detection addons with
Infectious frieght
Star struck
Make a choice
And BBQ
I'm been enjoying double zombie detection addons with
Infectious frieght
Star struck
Make a choice
And BBQ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Franklins + hoarder. Hoarder works well with vaccine so nemesis is the best killer for this perk
Am I the only person playing a stealth nemesis? Undetectable addon for killing zombies. Then addon that gives more mutation and reduced respawn for zombie.
I don't have all the perks with him yet. So I've just been running ruin. Bbq. Kinda want to try trail of torment and eruption. Currently I have dark devotion and that's fun to use.
Furtive chase, distressing, monstrous shrine, predator :)