If I may embarrass myself for a moment
I just played on The Game since the graphic updates on it and is that supposed to be Dr Gorden? Let me be a Saw nerd and say he didn't die. That should be Zepps body, this is inaccurate. 0/10
I just played on The Game since the graphic updates on it and is that supposed to be Dr Gorden? Let me be a Saw nerd and say he didn't die. That should be Zepps body, this is inaccurate. 0/10
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this guy has both feet. it's not gordon
The right foot is cut off. By the hand saw.
Wow even more proof that dbd is unplayable. Smh bhvr.