Playing Survivor and Bill froze mid vault


Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as as survivor in public match on Lery's

Step 3 : In-game, slow vaulted a window in the upper part of the labratory. (The place with two stair cases leading up to it)

Step 4 : Bill froze mid vault. Spirit found and downed me later, hooked me in the basment. Couldn't wiggle, and after I got unhooked, I couldn't move. I could still hit skill checks in struggle phase.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Bill Overbeck
  • Decisive Strike, Unbreakable, Borrowed Time, Dead Hard.
  • Lery's Memorial Institute
  • Not the first time my character model was frozen in a weird position, but it's the first time I was ever stuck and couldn't move at all.
  • Talked to the Spirit after the game was pver, they said that it looked like I was just standing still at the window on their end.

DeadByDaylight.log Screenshot (53).png Screenshot (54).png Screenshot (55).png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same thing just happened to me on the same map, with the same character, and in the same spot. The killer was the hillbilly I believe.