BHVR continues to amaze me with these bugs

Ok what the hell is this:

Screenshot (73).png

So I just played a match on Lery's against Nemesis and this happened. Before my first hook, I was in a chase with Nemesis and I lead him to the top floor of that control room (whatever's it's called). I went to vault a window and as soon as I hit space bar to vault, my character literally froze in place and I got downed and taken to the basement. I wasn't able to wiggle nor was I able to attempt to escape on my first hook state. I then figured out that after I got unhooked, I literally COULDN'T MOVE MY CHARACTER. Claire is literally as still as a statue and no matter what I did, I was unable to do anything. I literally couldn't even move her head while I was turning my camera. The only thing I was able to do was hit skill checks on my second hook after Nemesis hooked my soulless character again. I was just hoping that Nemesis would kill me faster and move on to the next game where I hopefully encounter more bugs. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? For now, I'm not going to be going to that second floor of Lery's until I know it's fine. In fact, the devs might need to disable Lery's if it is broken to continue the train of disabled maps. Disabling maps has become a tradition here at DBD.

Tagged: Mod

Comments