Xbox Series X - Vault Bug
Step One: Play on Lévy's Memorial as survivor.
Step Two: Activate the treatment center's generator, (the main area).
Step Three: Go through the window that opens up after activating the main generator.
Step Four: Get stuck at that window, and when the killer knocks you down, you still can't do anything but turn your camera and do the struggle-on-the-hook skill checks. Proceed until your death.
Other information: I was playing with Jill Valentine's Legendary Claire skin, playing against the Nemesis, and was on swf of two, my friend and I. My perks were: Bond, We're Gonna Live Forever, Windows of Opportunity, and BlastMine.
It's important to note that I have not tried to replicate this bug, I have only had it one time. I would send video evidence, but I don't know how to through my Xbox. I will attempt to if required.
Comments