Why is Trickster the most graphically intense Killer?
Trickster used to be the Killer that would always get frame drops for me when I played him. From the reloading animation, to the bat attack cooldown, to the transitions from knives to bat or even the transition in FOV from Monitor. It wasn't all the time but I had moments of major FPS drops pretty much every game I played Trickster.
Now that I upgraded my graphics card, Trickster feels sooooo much smoother just like every other Killer. So it seems pretty clear to me that he is just badly optimized and drains more gpu power.
Anyone else had FPS drop issues with Trickster? Especially console players.
Comments
A 2080 super is one of the better gpus. It even beats out some of the rtx 30 series. I'd be shocked if you knew what DBD frame drops were
The high rate of knives he can throw I guess?
Can't specifically say about trickster since I don't own him, but in my eyes DBD doesn't seem optimized based on how it looks graphically.
I mean If i compare to Battlefield 1 with 64 player maps, that plays better than DBD on my PC.
2600X AMD
1650 Super
16 GIG Mem
SSD