I'm just getting really frustrated trying to rank up. I played well enough during that game to not depip I'm sure of it. It shows I had enough progress to not depip.
you didn't de pip, you safety piped. It looks about right, in order to pip you need at least 3 iridescent emblems, you got 2 so safety pip for you it is...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am having the same issue. The last 3 games I should have safetyed, pipped and double pipped but it showed a depip each time.
you didn't de pip, you safety piped. It looks about right, in order to pip you need at least 3 iridescent emblems, you got 2 so safety pip for you it is...