Eruption on gen with 2 survivors
Does eruption work if on gen working 2 survivors? Any one check it?
For me it seems that only ONE survivor will scream and have Incapacitated Status effect.
Does eruption work if on gen working 2 survivors? Any one check it?
For me it seems that only ONE survivor will scream and have Incapacitated Status effect.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm certain it does, I remember it happening to two survivors on a gen. It could be a glitch or I'm remembering wrong
Unless it says in the description it will only apply to 1 survivor then yes.
But since it doesn't say it ,it applies to all survivors working on a separate or on the same gen.
It could be that the 2nd for some reason just let go just when a survivor got downed.