PC- Nurse Unable to blink inside building

Step 1: Boot the game, Pick Nurse, Play Killer in Public Match

Step 2: Play on Autohaven Wreckers - Azarovs Resting Place - Office 01

Step 3: Go to non-shack building featured in screenshot

Step 4: Try to blink from OUTSIDE the building to the INSIDE of the building through one of the walls / windows.

Step 5: Nurse stops directly at the wall/window and is stuck outside.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

I played Nurse. My perks were Corrupt Intervention, Ruin, Undying, And Infectious Fright. I used Kavanaghs Last Breath and Fragile Wheeze for addons. The Map was Autohaven Wreckers - Azarovs Resting Place - Office 01. The bug was present the entire match and repeatable.

I tried this from multiple angles, with different blink charge timings. I am 100% certain I did not simply mess up my blink or aim it wrong, as I tested it for a few minutes. It is possible to blink all the way THROUGH the building, or from Inside the building to the Outside. But impossible to blink from the Outside to the Inside of the building.

DOCUMENTS

nurse bug 1 - Copy.jpg DeadByDaylight.log

-------------------------------------------

Forum etiquette sidenote:

I noticed this bug had already been reported by another user here:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/259079/nurse-blink-on-azarovs

but they did not follow the proper format, so I thought I would still post my version that has more info. Apologies if that was wrong! Thanks so much for your bug squashing help.

Comments