Is cross progression out for switch/steam?
I just bought DBD on my switch as well and i've been trying to link my steam progress to my switch version but cant figure it out, or if its even out yet.
I just bought DBD on my switch as well and i've been trying to link my steam progress to my switch version but cant figure it out, or if its even out yet.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No it’s not out yet.
you can only connect your Steam (and Stadia) accounts to the BHVR account.
Switch is supposed to join this month, but there hasn’t been an official word on it as of now. And I expect it to get postponed..
They forget about switch players...