Can we do something about the flood of Asian language posts?

I kind of regret letting my browser translate them.
The round of posts I was looking at were as to buy fake college degrees. Vanderbilt, Berkeley, and stuff.
It's a little scary. 

Comments

  • Yes, the forum mods eventually will catch them^^

    The forum reflects the ingame state very well though

  • @Rebel_Raven @DeadByFlashlight

    Sadly I often reply to most of them with random translations/stories but once they get deleted so too do my posts. Sigh, what little fun I had vanishes.

  • @MegaWaffle said:
    @Rebel_Raven @DeadByFlashlight

    Sadly I often reply to most of them with random translations/stories but once they get deleted so too do my posts. Sigh, what little fun I had vanishes.

    I asked where I have to send the money for the college degree, but I never got an answer =(

  • Yeah, I've never seen a major game with such an ongoing problem of spambots before. It actualy makes BHVR look inexperienced.

    Okay, well, the forums aren't needed for that, but it doesn't help either.

  • Given by how Google Translate responded to the spam it would seem that they are coming from China, or at least someone who can type in Chinese.

  • Can someone tell the admins to stop deleting my Chinese posts? I'm offering legit college degrees to anyone interested, and for a bargain price too. Some of the guys here look like they're in bad need of some higher education. It's for everyone's benefit.