Does Doctor's Static Blast transcend levels/floors?
I'm assuming it does because it depends on the Doctor's terror radius but I just want to be sure. THanks, I'm still learning this game at 70 hours clocked in.
I'm assuming it does because it depends on the Doctor's terror radius but I just want to be sure. THanks, I'm still learning this game at 70 hours clocked in.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, it does.
However, it does not work on people in lockers.
I thought it was obvious, but yes. His static shock does not though.
This is why The Game and Midwich are his best maps
I have a build dedicated to torturing survivors on Midwich as Doctor
It's Distressing, Discordance, Ruin, and Surveillance (but I swap those last two out all the time) with double calm addons and of course, a Midwich offering.
yea we got screwed over hard with the doctor on this map. getting shocked all the time.