No, You know what? Screw it.. I'm not buying any further DLC until Grind & Performance are addressed

Sober as I am, for now. I've had enough

I have decided that BHVR will never see a penny from me ever again.

I already have Plague, Myers and the RE DLC to max out so my hands are full. I've spent 3 million+ BPs on Myers and I still don't have all the perks & my BBQ is still level 1 on Myers. On top of my IRL work, I come home to work on getting my stuff maxed out so then I can finally have fun. This turns me off so much...

JUST GIVE ME BBQ&CHILLI FOR CHRIST SAKE and let me play the bloody killer that I want to level up so I don't have to rely on others & their BP offerings....

I might dedicate this entire Saturday, an ENTIRE DAY to get these characters maxed out and then quit DBD for the foreseeable future until stuff is fixed. Enough is enough, might still lurk on the Forums.

A ######### 2x Event to compensate us for your BS after the buggy disaster that is RE Chapter would've been great. At least it would've gotten our minds off things and could enjoy the event and the release. This is called proper compensation...

  • Rev my chainsaw as Billy? Freeze
  • Tentacle? Freeze
  • Someone dead hards to get away from me? Freeze
  • I try to swing? You guessed it, ######### freeze.

I honestly hate the state DBD is in right now...

Also, why'd you nerfed demo? Placing a portal also has a chance to get you stuck for 2-3s as Demo so there's another bug for you. Also, placing a portal will make your game freeze.

Comments

1 2 ›