Theory
RTM is what broke the game apparently this is beta server that was never meant to be pushed into live?
RTM is what broke the game apparently this is beta server that was never meant to be pushed into live?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually noticed the rtm servers things in the loading screen and wondering if it was new.
RTM?
Yeah I saw that RTM server notice go by while the game initialized. Because I'm on Xbox we have longer to see & consider these as they load. Anyone actually know what it means?
RTM may be Release to Manufacturing (in regards to software it just means it’s finished) or Real-time Monitoring (for collecting and analyzing data)
don’t know if one of those apply here though..