When I was Capcom I would never make a deal again.

Resident evil is one of the biggest licenses you can get for any horror game and bhvr gives a big crap.

They didn't learn a single bit from the trickster and twins chapter and made again one of the worse chapters ever.

Bugs

Errors

Server problems

Performance issues

All of that again in 1 update which will probably not be fixed until the event begins (Thx for probably ruining that too with extra future bugs x3)

When I was Capcom I would never make a deal with this company again.

Comments

  • I’m never going to get excited for a chapter ever again until they actually get their ######### together.

  • When you become capcom again, I’d like a new Mega Man game thank you very much.

  • This update was their chance to attract alot of new players and they blew it. My friend hasn’t been able to play for 3 days now.

  • @Laurie268 said:

    This update was their chance to attract alot of new players and they blew it. My friend hasn’t been able to play for 3 days now.

    If he bought the game on steam he should get a refund before its too late. My friend is the same he play a bit and immediatly got a refund but not because the game is unplayable but because he saw the grind he needed to do and he said to me its too late i should have play 4 year earlier