Bugged window vault disabled movement, wiggle

Treatment theater as leon against Nemisis

top window, the one that opens up after "middle" gen completed

first and only encounter, but very notably a bug


first : received the vault window prompt

second: activated vault (space bar for me) vault window prompt went away

last: stands entirely still, no movement, no vault animation


I was downed and carried to a hook but recieved no wiggle prompt and couldnt use my buttons to wiggle anyways

the effect persisted after being downed, carried to hook, then unhooked by teamate. I could not walk or move in any direction after being unhooked

my vault was a poorly angled, close rushed vault likely to result in a medium vault

I was in very close proximity to the killer. There is a chance he was infront of the window, but i only recall him being in touching distance



DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments