What is wrong with the matchmaking waiting time?

It's just literally impossible to play because you are playing a lobby simulator.

When it's mid-evening (European time) it becomes pretty difficult to play as survivor and you can waste up to 10-15 minutes looking for a match. But during this time the killer queue time is around 3-5 minute maximum while any other period of time you can wait up to 15-20-25 minutes as a killer and still not get a single match.

Why is this a big issue here, I just don't understand. In most cases you are really playing a lobby simulator since you can wait up to 15-20 minutes while the match would only last 5 at max cause of all the gen rush.

Comments

  • It is almost as if there is an after work period, where lots of people want to play survivor with their friends.

  • When the game is balanced around killer being stressful to play and survivor being chill, yeah, you're gonna get 20 minute survivor queue times.

  • Ive never had to wait 15 minutes to dind a game as a killer. Are you rank 20-16 by chance? Cause thats the only real explanation for that.

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    Ive never had to wait 15 minutes to dind a game as a killer. Are you rank 20-16 by chance? Cause thats the only real explanation for that.

    unfortunately yeah, because I don't play killer myself (only touch it like one-two times per month) and not playing this game overall on a regular base so every month my rank is demoted back to low tiers.

    So, in order to not play a lobby simulator, I am supposed to play a game on regular base even if I don't like this game as a regular played game?

  • Killers are on strike?

  • @Raptoriutz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283675#Comment_2283675

    unfortunately yeah, because I don't play killer myself (only touch it like one-two times per month) and not playing this game overall on a regular base so every month my rank is demoted back to low tiers.

    So, in order to not play a lobby simulator, I am supposed to play a game on regular base even if I don't like this game as a regular played game?

    Well in the early levels the game thinks your a noob and doesnt want to put you against people that arent noobs, youre in a very small player pool. After that its not so bas