PC- Eruption "Incapacitation" status effect lasting forever

Step 1 : Do not be infected while the rest of your team is infected

Step 2 : Do a generator with Jill

Step 3 : Have Leon get downed nearby, causing "Eruption" (TIER 2) to affect you and Jill

Step 4 : Wait for the status affect to go away, which it never does

I was Kate Denson using "Hope", "Iron Will", "Lithe", and "Adrenaline" (all Tier 3) and we were playing on Red Forest- Mother's Dwelling. I have not had this happen to me with "Eruption" before but it did happen with "Borrowed Time" a few games prior, but only the visible status effect, I did not get borrowed time continuously, unlike this time where I was permanently "incapacitated". I have attached a video of the match where this happened, as you can see, I had no command prompts either.

If you would like me to add anymore information, please let me know, thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc74A0pPbPE

Tagged: Pending

Comments