Question for Twins mains (If they even exist, lol)
Is that new Nemesis perk Hysteria, any good on the Twins? I feel like it might help with sneaking up on someone if you've just got Victor on them. Not sure if it would be worth the perk slot though.
Is that new Nemesis perk Hysteria, any good on the Twins? I feel like it might help with sneaking up on someone if you've just got Victor on them. Not sure if it would be worth the perk slot though.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Having Victor on a survivor already makes them oblivious. So not really.
Besides, you want to be chasing injured survivors with Victor, so oblivious isn't particularly helpful there. What I'm more excited for is Eruption on Twins. If Victor actually triggers Eruption, that is.
it has potential synergy. They’ll be Oblivious for the duration Victor is latched, and then for any remaining time Hysteria is active.
Unless they kidnap Victor, in which case they’re Oblivious that whole time anyway.
Hi! Twins main here. I've found little-moderate usage out of the perk, but I don't see it becoming a huge thing for them considering the comment above me has already mentioned about Victor already applying Oblivious.
It sometimes gets some value if let's say you so happened to injure someone as Charlotte and the entire team is injured (pretty easy to do) so that's that I suppose. I think its a decent perk if you have a spare perk slot, but maybe not something that the Twins need considering Charlotte is so easy to spot.
Viktor trigger eruption but sadly the perk is not good enough compare to pop/ruin even thana is better for twin anyway
Not a twins main but I play all killers at rank 1.
It’s a trash perk. Eruption is too. Lethal pursuit might be worth it on some killers though, but probably not twins.
The best way to play twins is to slug everyone, which has a ridiculous amount of counters. Or just park Charlotte near the first survivor you down and hard tunnel them while using victor to harass people across the map.
Hysteria doesn’t help with either of those.
I’ve tried it on the killers who it would in theory be the best on (plague, legion) and it was still meh. Why get random obliviousness when you can get guaranteed undetectable with tinkerer? I’ve snuck up on a few people with it but it was by chance and not consistent like tinkerer.
Oh my bad. I didn't realize that Survivors were already oblivious if they had Victor on their back. Well I guess it could be a fun little perk but probably not as good as I thought for Twins. Thanks for letting me know.
Victor doesn’t have a terror radius either (his shrieks are considered a lullaby) so the Oblivious is only effective when using Charlotte to pursue. Considering the amount of gameplay is Victor, I’d say this would not be a great perk for Twins.