My Tier-List 5.0.0
Laughter and disagreement moment, but this is my list, Nemesis may be weak in the red ranks against good survivors, but in my games I see it balanced, although out of anger to leave the first level of the T-Virus.
Laughter and disagreement moment, but this is my list, Nemesis may be weak in the red ranks against good survivors, but in my games I see it balanced, although out of anger to leave the first level of the T-Virus.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My personal tier list based on what I think their potential is.
Basically he is the worst killer at a distance, in comparison Pig only has 4 traps and walks slowly when crouching, Legion is nothing without his power if the survivors are separated, the same would say of Myers. Trapper depends on how lucky they are to fall for the traps. I've been testing it and he's the only killer that I haven't gotten a Merciless Victory.
Another disadvantage of nemesis is that his tentacle's first hit infection doesn't count as a hit on people cleansing totems, so it doesn't interrupt, but yet counts as a hit and gives them speed boost while in a chase which is baffling to me. I just find plague 10x times better to play in comparison, so she would be higher for me on my own tier list thoughts.