My First Match on Thompson House
After rework finally i played my first match on this map today. I don't know why this map is so rare.
After rework finally i played my first match on this map today. I don't know why this map is so rare.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah just had my first Thompson house this morning too.
Still never seen it on ps5. I see another thread saying its disabled on ps5. Is it really?
I've found it very rarely, too. Played on it maybe 3 times since the rework??? I haven't even gotten to fully explore the house LOL
AFAIK it's still enabled. I've seen it 5 times on Saturday night as both Survivor and Killer. The Fractured Shed feels like it never shows up for me now.
Shame as visually, it's one of the best updated maps.
You can almost smell the rotting flesh in the house... blech!