Leon Doesn't Move His Head
I've been playing as Leon on survivor and his head hasn't been moving when I look up. It's weird seeing how none of the others had this problem before but I've only played Leon since his release.
I've been playing as Leon on survivor and his head hasn't been moving when I look up. It's weird seeing how none of the others had this problem before but I've only played Leon since his release.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ash has the same problem long before this update, but haven't noticed it with anyone else
So you think they'll fix it or not?
Not sure, Ash has been like that for like two patches now, but nobody plays him, so I doubt they know about the issue