Lethal Pursuer: Problem? Or not?
One of the new killer perks for a new killer in a new licensed chapter that probably everyone has played except for me, wonderful.
So, opinions on trash this perk?
A, GoobyNugget.
One of the new killer perks for a new killer in a new licensed chapter that probably everyone has played except for me, wonderful.
So, opinions on trash this perk?
A, GoobyNugget.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Around nurse tbh.
But in more recent times, Binding of a kin should have been delayed because damn did that chaoter showcase a F ton of problems with this game.
I've used it with corrupt, I don't mind it. I do like knowing that I could start chasing 3 people and leaving that one guy alone from the start.