Sick of this broken matchmaking

I honestly don't get it. I'm pretty decent as a killer, but I'm not amazing. I'm sick of this game matching me with red ranks when I'm only a green rank killer. Like, seriously. SCREW YOU DBD. This unfairness is extremely irritating and only served to make the games unenjoyable. Needs to be fixed. I can't compete with all of these much better players. Losing game after game after game after game after game because all you get paired with are red ranks gets very discouraging and honestly makes me wanna punch people in the throat.

Please fix this crap, dammit.

Comments

  • Judging by the time you made this thread I assume you play the game in the middle of the night? If you do the only people that really play at that time are people who are dedicated enough to play in the middle of the night, so you'll mostly get red ranks no matter what.

  • Its pretty normal for this game. Ever since I got into rank 13 as killer, game would be giving me purple and red survivors exclusively.

    Its probably cause getting into red rank as survivor is stupidly easy and theres too many of them so the matchmaking is using killers of any rank to match them