Teammate sandbagging and how to not be "that player"

Just played a game against a wraith. Wasn't a great wraith, wasn't terrible either. I'm a solo Q player btw. Anyways, match progressed, we had 1 gen left to do. Killer had a couple of hooks.

So, a Steve (who I later found out was running bond) kept running the killer around, but he would eventually run him to other teammates to try and lose aggro. This is what started the ball rolling to my untimely demise.

Every single time I was chased, and subsequently hooked, was because of that Steve player running the killer towards the gen I was on.

My next hook was death hook. Almost done the last gen. Steve runs the wraith towards me, I thought "no problem", shack was right next to me and the pallet was still there. I run towards the shack opening, what does Steve do (he is full health, only been hooked once, I am injured from the previous unhook because my teammates were allergic to healing apparently and my next hook was death hook) he cuts in front of me, throws the pallet down in my face, wraith proceeds to run me around the side of shack, I go for the window and Steve is there, he medium vaults and I don't have time to get through the window before the wraith smacks me.


I get sacrificed and I am pretty frustrated. If you are someone who doesn't know this, please PLEASE don't not sandbag your teammates. Also, if you can survive another hook but your teammate can't, take the aggro if you can, help your teammate survive.

Comments