Missing hair texture/color on Spirit

I've had this skin for a while now - since it was in the Tome. And she used to have vibrant red streaks in it. Now its gone? I'm not sure if they removed it for whatever reason - it looked really neat and I liked having it - or if its bugged out? Either way, its not on the hair anymore. Hopefully it can be fixed? It was part of the Haru Damashi set, Crimson overflow.


Also her background sound is gone. the whimpering in the bg is mute.


Without the correct colored hair:

Screenshot_2.png

How it should work:

Screenshot_1.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Yes! I've got the same issue, unfortunately. I have no idea when they are about to fix it though :c

  • @strixnebula said:

    Yes! I've got the same issue, unfortunately. I have no idea when they are about to fix it though :c

    It sucks because I love using that head for her. It seems like this game just keeps getting worse and worse with bugs.