Alright I see what y'all mean now

This is probably the most poorly optimized game I own on my computer. I went into Feral Frenzy and the game literally Froze for about 7 seconds but I kept my power charge like I got pulled into a time rift, so I lost the survivor and tried to go into my power again when it recharged. Legion lifted his hand up and stood there like he was in his power but wasn't actually in it, I normal attacked if I pressed M1 and I didn't run any faster and I couldn't enter my power, so I spammed M2 and went into Frenzy but cancelled it. Power worked from then on but the game would still randomly jitter and freeze so I ended up getting genrushed because I literally was a walking glitch at that point.

Devs, please optimize your game, you have so much of the community asking for this and it's a growing portion of us now, just at least tell us you're working on it

Comments

  • I only really play nurse and since the new update I cannot even keep track of how many times I've blinked, my game freezes for 2 full seconds and I miss my attack. This has never been an issue until this update.

  • We consolers weren't making all this up. Just sad it effects so many now.