Swf bug got worse this update

I would report it twice but I can’t so I’ll warn swf people on xbox, sometimes after a game you will be unable to see your teammates readied up or any sort of character/cosmetic change, forcing you to restart the game in order to fix it


This bug has been in the game for almost a year now and has yet to be fixed

Comments

  • Thank you some one is also having the same problem. Sometimes I can't see my friends when I swf after a game. Other times it would say they are still in the match when they aren't and it cause errors.

    It's a really annoying problem.

  • I'm surprised (not really) how they continue to let these annoying bugs stay in the game... literally don't listen to feedback whatsoever.

  • can confirm. have to restart after basically every game because lobby will bug and show people “in a match” still.