Ranking The Killers from BEST and Worst Killers (Not a Tier List)

BEhaviour have so many creative characters in their smash hit game but I think some of them are more well done and more fun than others, the rules are simples: The killer has to have a unique power that is satisfying to use and overall how scary they look.


BEST

# The Executioner: Nicknamed the "Pyramid Head" is by far the most satisfying killer to play in DBD, Trail of Torment provides so much pressure and Punishment of the Damned is so fun to hit even through walls, overall he looks very imposing with his huge head and giant sword, his ability to avoid the risks of Hooking and the mini Mori makes him the most fun to play in all of DBD


#2- Spirit: I know she is very powerful but I just find it so satisfying to land the hit right after coming out of Phasing, she makes uses of so many other senses like good hearing and good sight also her ability to fake Phasing makes her very cheeky lol, her severed limbs design is very disturbing and I think she's the best original killer BEhavior ever made.


#3- The Hag: "Real witch b*tch put your ass in a Hex"😂. Hag's unique ability to teleport everywhere when a trap is triggered makes her ridiculously powerful, even more so than Nurse if I dare say, she is definitely the best camper in the game. Her design is very scary due to her deformed body and mummy like appearance.


#4- The Blight: This killer is the best chaser in the game, ridiculous speed and the ability to down survivor with his power (sad Legion noises) His design is bar far one of the scariest, the deformed limbs and jaw is just a thing of true nightmare.


WORST:

#1- Trickster: This handsome kpop star was recently added to Dead By Daylight but I thought he was supposed to trick people, what a con artist. Trickster could have had a power that directly affect the player's abilities like Doctor or Pig but he's just a worse and uninspired copy of Huntress. His design is pretty bad, I don't want to find my killer attractive unless it's shirtless Myers.


#2- The Wraith: I know I'm gonna get tomatoes thrown at me for saying this but the Wraith is pretty bad, his cloack ability doesn't directly do anything to the survivor, it just helps him get closer to unsuspecting survivors who still see him from a far, I think his uncloaking ability needs more speed to make him somewhat scary to go against, his design is pretty bad too, he just looks a stick figure with a bell.


#3- Pig: I know she's just adorable when she oiks after you drop down a pallet on her head, the Pig's power is pretty interesting but you can only use it 4 times or 6 times with add-ons. The skill checks needs to be more difficult because the traps are not that difficult to escape. Her design is also pretty bland, I wish her outfit looked less regular biker girl and more pig skins as clothing.


I know BEhaviour might still had a lot more killers in the future, hopefully more mystical and scary ones like Werewolves and Vampires or even Aliens. I want more games in this genre because competition makes the game developers actually improve their games to provide better experiences. Anyways, does anyone else want to share who is the best and worst killer of DBD in their opinion?

Comments

  • Wraith is not one of the weakest killers in the game. I’d say he’s mid tier. He has built in windstorm and has an insane lunge that helps him in chase.

  • The best chaser in the game is nurse no questions asked. Why bounce against 2 walls to get a hit when walls might as well not exist?